Monday 20 September 2010

KH 26's lover =)

He is the only one for me...I keep on falling in love with him and my heart beats faster when my eyes see his brown eyes...=)
I'm falling in love with him...no looking back..no 2nd thoughts...and no regrets...I always pray to Allah..to give us strength...To be honest I can't imagine to live without him...and I'm sure I do not have any power again if I have to let him go...Ladies please pray for us...I hope he is the first and the last to hold my heart...
I want to be his future wife and his children's mom....and I want to be his parent's daughter in law....:)Amin...
I love him more than anything...He already did a lot of things for me...and I can't deny that I love him more than he did...=)
I will never let him go...and I'm sure he will do the same too...
Loving him is my happiness..
He is lighting my life and I do trust him to give my heart to him...
Til now...it almost 5mths already we're in relationship...It look like easy but its had for us...Only by honesty..do understand with each other...we have our strength to make our relationship to be last longer...
He is my destiny...and he is my everything...I would not hurt him as I trust him would not hurt me too...:)
-The End-
FyL@ Nara
Tq for reading...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment